By booking studio and/or equipment hire with us, you automatically
agree to the terms and conditions seen below.
1. All bookings are subject to availability.
2. Bookings will only be confirmed upon receipt of payment transferred before arrival. An invoice will be issued with relevant details. For additional payment for paper / additional equipment / breakages we can accept cash or via card with a £5 charge. Please note the nearest cash machine is 10 minutes walk away. Please notify us before you leave the studio if you need a receipt.
3. We require a valid passport or driving licence on arrival. We will need to make a copy of it for our records and will return the original document to you at the end of your studio session.
4. We recommend hiring an assistant for any lighting or general studio needs. Studio Collective are happy to supply an experienced assistant at a rate of £20 p/h. Please give 72 hrs notice for guarantee. Any needs on the day will be charged at a minimum £20 per trip (subject to availability). This includes Colorama changes and technical advice. We are happy to prepare the basic lighting setup, ready to shoot, at a cost of £20.
5. We cannot accept packages, though you are welcome to send to the cafe (main studio address) at your own risk.
6. Booking times include setup and breakdown.
7. It is your responsibility to return the studio to its original condition before the end of your session. A cleanup fee of £20 is applicable for all bookings that fail to reset the studio.
8. Nothing is to be left outside the studio room. The corridors of the building are communal spaces and must be left clear at all times.
9. You must ensure the door to the studio is locked if it is to be left unattended for any reason. This includes going outside the warehouse for a cigarette, etc.
10. You will be responsible for any breakages, loss or damage to equipment and/or the studio during your booking period. All costs incurred will be charged at the full amount.
11. Please notify us of any cancellations as soon as possible. Cancellations within 48 hours will be charged at 50% of the agreed rate. Failure to arrive at a booking or cancellation on the same day will result in an invoice for the full rate of the studio booking being sent to you.
12.We cannot guarantee listed backdrops will be in stock. To guarantee, please notify us of any preferences before and we will put aside / order in.
13. Backdrop changes are your responsibility. We are happy to change before or at the beginning of your session for a fee of £10.
14. The surrounding studios and communal spaces are generally quiet. We cannot guarantee a silent studio however, especially on Friday / Saturday evenings. Please check with us if you have any concerns prior to your session.